RE: what diff between proxy2 & ISA

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <gmulholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:30:43 +1000

The best place for you to start would be reading the product info on the
Microsoft site. This will explain the clear difference in proxy 2 and
ISA Server. Also there is no "tutorial" which teaches you about network
security. There are many aspects of it, and most of us spend our
lifetime trying to grasp it fully. Having said that welcome to the fold
and can I give you one piece of advise, Google is your friend.. Just
remember that and you cant go to wrong.

Greg