well OT....need a cisco guru (PIX 501)

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Isa Weblist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 23:53:13 +0100

Help

I know nothing about cisco....I have a site with a pix. The site IT guy
updated the flash to the current version (6.33), now the web interface
pdm doesn't woek. I have the latest pdm binary (pdm-301.bin), but it
timesout when I try and copy it to the pix.

I've tried a com port session and a telnet session same result from
both.Odd thing is every time I've tried it it times out at different
file copy percentages.

I'm using the command  copy tftp://192.168.1.2/pdm-301.bin flash:pdm

I am very frustrated.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Steve

or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions disclaims any liability for any action taken in
connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in this E-Mail
are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions or its subsidiaries or
affiliates.

administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx