web application doesn't work

  • From: "Zvonimir Bilic" <zbilic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 15:44:10 -0400

If I have "Require all users to authenticate" check box enabled the application
doesn't work. I checked the logs and it shows that the connection is denied for
anonymous user trying to login to new invoice. I have ISA 2004 with one NIC,
joined to 2003 domain. The name of the application is new invoice.
Has anyone had any similar issues or if anybody has any suggestions on how to
get the application to work without disabling "Require all users to
authenticate" check box?
Thanks
Zvonimir Bilic
Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard, P.C.
7 Century Drive, 2nd Floor
Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Telephone: (973) 538-4700 Ext. 181
Facsimile: (973) 538-8234

Visit our website at www.feinsuch.com

The contents of this message may be privileged or confidential. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender of the same
immediately and delete this message from your machine. Any unauthorized use or
dissemination of this message, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change by outside sources. The firm
is neither responsible nor liable for any improper or incomplete transmission
of the information contained in this e-mail, nor for any delay in its receipt,
or damage to your system.