warftp problem

  • From: Greg Kavalec <Kavalec@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:17:54 -0500

Hello ISA'ers

I've been running ISA Server for our T1 for nearly a year now, no problem.
We finally decided to replace the old Borderware firewall that was guarding
our old ISDN connection this past weekend.

Success on all the diffecult tasks, we do some GISB transfers and I got
those defined and working fine.

One last hurdle.  Some station on the internal network are War-FTP servers,
and *some* customers get to them fine. But some get just past login, do a
DIR and lock up.

I have these stations published as standard FTP-servers.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
G. Waleed Kavalec