[isalist] Re: vpn demand dial gw-to-gw routing problem

  • From: "Egyptian Mind" <innocent_angel_eng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 07:58:36 -0800

http://www.ISAserver.org -------------------------------------------------------

Daniel,

I think it may be quit easy,

If you have a RRAS server in each remote network which is part of this network; it means that this sevrer has a network card and modem ;; as you said " Dial" in your mail, ... so the ISA server is dial to this modem..

right?

So, simply add a static route on the remote network gateway router , which any packets needs to go to headqaurter subnet will be routed to the RRAS server

then the RRAS server will forwarded it to headqaurter through it's vpn connection...

is it your case?

if it not, tell me please

    Best Regards
   Mohamed Saleh

    Senior Network Administrator

College of Business Administration, CBA
    Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Tel: +966-02-6563199 ext 2521
    Cell: - +966-50-2953591

!~` Yesterday is a History` ~!
!~` Tomorrow is a Mystery` ~!
!~` Today is a Gift` ~!
!~` Present .......Simple` ~!

From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [isalist] Re: vpn demand dial gw-to-gw routing problem
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:22:57 -0500

------------------------------------------------------ List Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/isalist/ ISA Server Newsletter: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/newsletter.asp ISA Server Articles and Tutorials: http://www.isaserver.org/articles_tutorials/ ISA Server Blogs: http://blogs.isaserver.org/ ------------------------------------------------------ Visit TechGenix.com for more information about our other sites: http://www.techgenix.com ------------------------------------------------------ To unsubscribe visit http://www.isaserver.org/pages/isalist.asp Report abuse to listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx