Re: very ?? STRANGE ?? ISA problem

  • From: "cdawkins" <cdawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 08:59:39 -0600

Nope. I changed to the gateway address to point to the new server. As I
stated before, I get a firewall session on the sessions window. Just no
PoP3 download or SMTP. However if I make it a firewall client then we get
PoP3 download, still no SMTP.

We even opened up all the ports on the packet filter and protocol rules.