Re: very ?? STRANGE ?? ISA problem

  • From: Jim Harrison <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 06:55:54 -0700

Is the Exch server still a SecureNAT client to the original ISA?

  Jim Harrison
  MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
  http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
  http://isatools.org
  Read the help / books / articles!

http://www.ISAserver.org

One more thing

We ended up creating open filters for site/content, protocol and even
opened up the packet filters. Still doesn't work. The logs say that it is
blocked dialout for SMTP,DNS (53) and POP3. What does this mean? We are
actually using a dialup so what is the problem. The packet or protocol
filters seem to block even though we have opened them up?