RE: urgent help , please

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:10:46 -0800

1. We got your first post. Today, being the last day of the year, either we
are not working, or busy. (Of course, Steve M is a different story.) I have
been on the phone for the last 2 hours with a client. This is not a paid
response list; we are volunteering our time to help.

2. Foul language is not tolerated on an open public forum. Clean up your
manners.

3. Why are you returning the server?

4. Since you are using SBS, you can not add another DC to the domain. You
can add member servers, but not another DC.

5. Go to Microsoft's SBS web site. There is a tool there I believe to
migrate users from SBS to a Standard/Advanced server running as a DC.

John Tolmachoff

Engineer/Consultant/Owner

eServices For You