two internet connection on a isa server 2000 machine

  • From: "Mark" <mbotha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:26:19 -0700

Hey all

I need serious help. I have a isa server 2000 machine running two NIC's at
the momment and the external NIC is a diginet line. We are changing that
line to connect directly into a server hosted offsite so it will have no
internet connection. We are wanting to use a dsl connection for internet
and still want it to go through the ISA server. How do I get that to work.
Microsoft were no help at all.So the dsl will be our internet and the
diginet line is connected directly to a server. Help