RE: timeout - only cache function

  • From: Vinaykumar G <G.VINAY@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:06:12 -0700

Hi,
 If u use ISA only for caching functionality u can go in for Cache mode
itself. Then try to create some scheduled content
jobs for the sites u feel are problem. Also ensure that those pages are
successful when browsing from cache server itself.
Also check for Default Gateway to be proxy/Firewall(internal Card) and also
check for DNS entries. Then if u have any firewall try to create rules to
allow DNS requests from cache server. May be Firewall is blocking those...

Bye.
Vinay.