re: the dreaded OOR's

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:43:26 -0400

Indeed, they do seem to keep coming.
I don't quite understand why these people need to set-up there Out-of-office
reply's on a list such as this. It would seem quite simple (at least to me )
that if you really need to info others that you are out then perhaps set-up
another e-mail account that you can receive lists such as this on. As most
people who use this list can set-up e-mail accounts on there servers at will I
don't really see this a big deal.

Don't misunderstand my comments as criticism or that it offends me to receive
them... After all you just highlight it and delete it... But the extra traffic
just isn't good for anything.

What I really DON'T like is the delivery receipts..... But I won't start..

Just my POV,

Regards.

Mark

A side note to stephen,

    Your filter traped this message the first time I sent it... It's Header was
OUT OF OFFICE...
so that seems to work :)