RE: test

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 00:02:27 -0500

Now I'm beginning to see where all the complaints about SMTP publishing
are coming from. Also can't publish NNTP. But Web Publishing works OK.
Perhaps its because I installed SP2 *before* ISA Server. Darned thing
I've ever seen, but make me a lot more compassionate :-)

Thanks!

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder

Thomas W Shinder, M.D., MCSE, MCT