RE: terminal services over https

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:24:14 -0800

It is very much black & white; you can web-publish the TSWEB site all day long;
if you fail to server-publish the RDP server, you'll never connect.

Again; only the initial connection to the web site is HTTP.
The remote console session is RDP.
Not RDP over HTTP, just RDP.
Not HTTP wrapped around RDP, just RDP.

   MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG