RE: terminal service client

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 06:23:00 -0700

NachrichtThe AX client requires either a web page to run within or you get to
write custom local code to use it.
Plus, it doesn't obey the same logoff restrictions that eh real clients does.
Personally, I don't recommend the TS AX client.

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3
 http://isatools.org