RE: still problems in vpn clients

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 09:34:37 -0500

Hi Ardi,

1. Make sure the ISA firewall is a domain member of the user domain

2. Make sure the users log on via dial-up networking. They must not log
on first and then later establish the VPN link

There are other ways to do this, but steps 1 and 2 are the best way.

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7
MVP -- ISA Firewalls