RE: standalone vs array

  • From: "Muqeem Syed" <Syed.Muqeem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 18:14:54 +0200

I have installed the firewall client on one test machine.. i have
created one test user called testlog.. as per the site and content rule
properties.. this user can only access the sites mentioned in the
destionation set..the authentiaction box pops up like befiore.. i mean
the same box that used to pop up befoire |I installed the firewall
client on this machine and i cannot get access.. hos is it that the
other users.. who are members of the group that should be getting full
acess do not get any authentication propmpt.