Re: sp1

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 06:57:00 -0800

While there's no "one good article" for SBS2K, there are several on
www.isaserver.org/pages/learning%20zone.htm  that will help you through the
vagaries of each.
I can tell you from experience that DNS on the ISA server doesn't play nice
with server publishing; it must be packet-filtered.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
Read the books!