Re: sorry, got two nic up now, publish servers still not working.

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 07:04:48 -0800

Here:
http://www.isaserver.org/shinder/tutorials/tsac.htm

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
----- Original Message -----
From: <HCALM1@xxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 06:49
Subject: [isalist] sorry, got two nic up now, publish servers still not
working.

http://www.ISAserver.org

I got the nic's up, that wasn't a good description of what was going on
anyway....

Under protocol definitions under policy elements, there is a definition for
terminal services, and several others already that don't come up in the
publish server wizard. I created a new one there that also didn't come up
in the publish server wizard.

I am trying to publish an internal Terminal Server to the outside. Help????

"Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on 12/10/2001 09:38:59 AM

Please respond to "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To:   "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:

Subject:  [isalist] Re: multiple IP and subnet on 1 NIC (temporarily,
      needed as a solution to get in)

http://www.ISAserver.org

First of all, what separates those two subnets?  That's going to limit you
to Cache mode.  Firewall and Integrated modes require two NICs.
Server publishing will fail in this scenario because there's no real
difference between the "internal" and "external" interfaces.