server publishing problem

  • From: "Indresh" <isyadav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 05:12:17 -0600

Hi,
   I'm feeling problem when I'm trying to publish internal web server
which is behind ISA server and where I've external ip there is also ISA
server and in this ISA server I want to publish internal web server. But
after publishing internal web server, when I'm trying to open it in
browser it shows website found but after sometimes the error showed:
10061-connection refused Internet Security and Acceleration Server. Does
somebody has any idea where I'm wrong. Please, help.

Thank you,

 Regards,
  Indresh