server can't connect to DC after ISA installation

  • From: "Jos� L. Maysonet" <luiso_g@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:54:25 -0600

The ISA Server can't connect to the DC after the ISA installation, and
from the DC I can't ping the ISA Server. I check all the setting, Rules,
LAT, and everything is correct, but if I configure the default gateway to
the internal card of the ISA Server, the NIC of the client, and to the NIC
of the DC(that have DNS,DHCP services) I can connect to the ISA Server,
ping the ISA Server, and browse the internet with OR WITHOUT the proxy
setting of the Internet Explorer (thing that is not supose to do).

Please HELP ME!!! *I'm running out of time!!!*

Jose Maysonet