RE: scripts to disable rules and clientAddrSet members

  • From: Daniel <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 16:15:17 -0300

Hi Jim!

I'm not a VB script programmer, today I make only some .bat routines, but windows .bat scripts are very limited. I was a programmer in the past (10 years ago), if you a very simple sample, is good for me! I know that change on the fly rules or chains is not easy, still more if you not a programer.

I need 2 scripts, one for disable a site&content rule and other to delete some client addrset members. I use such rules to allow temporary access but forget some times to disable it.

thanks,