Re: routing to upstream proxy

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:13:36 -0700

Take a read in the ISA help about "upstream proxy".
How you configure it depends on whether you want to create a DMZ between the
N2H2 proxy and ISA or
just an additional HTTP proxy with the ISA.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3
http://jalojash.org/isatools