routing the web request using ISA

  • From: "Thanzeerh" <thanzeerh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 06:20:55 -0600

we have two connections to internet and is protected using two ISA
firewall. I want to dedicate one for the work related traffic and other
for the browsing traffic. To enable this we configured routing in the
network configuration of the ISA configuration. The issue what i am facing
the ISA doesnt show up web sessions, when checked with session monitoring
page, it shows firewall sessions only, and for firewall session I cant do
a selective routing. Everything works fine if i define proxy on the
internet explorer.Can I someone help in this. Any thoughts will be
appreciated.

Thanks
Thanzeer.H