report error

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:37:20 -0800

Hello everyone
I am getting this error while trying to generate reports.

The report, "report", could not be created.  Use the source location
1200.441.4.0.2163.213 to report the failure. The failure is due to
error: General access denied error

It is a 2004 edition with recent service pack. Also a domain member and
I logged in with full domain admin right. I have check the user setting
and domain administrators are already a part of local administrators

It generates event id 21023 but there is not much on net about this

Respectfully yours,
Ara