Re: re-install

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:39:50 -0400

Well, I have selected new components from the list in the hope that the next
screen will be for operating mode.
But, it just goes on installing those new components and then finishes the
install.

Jim, if you want (or have time) to come by and have a look let me know, I'll
open the appropriate door .

I don't quite understand it, I thought that it would (should) have worked,
perhaps I have disabled something that disallows
modifying the mode now ?

Thanks for you continued help

Mark