reg ISA server hanging up

  • From: "Satish Kumar" <psatish@xxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 09:50:28 +0100

Hi ISA list,

My ISA server is installed on web and cache mode. Server gets hanged up
frequently. I have specified 13gb as cache in D drive. ISA server is
installed on C drive. Server hangs up very frequently.

I also installed normal NAT on the same server. ports 80 and 8080 goes thru
web and cache. Rest all other protocols passes through NAT.

ISA is installed on Dell 2500 server. I have checked up all the options of
cache container too. Please help me by giving some solution.

with best regards
satish