Re: real player

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 06:53:18 -0800

Do this:
1. create a protocol rule that allows PNM and RTSP protocols
2. make sure the Streaming Media application filter is enabled
3. uncheck "Enable filtering of IP fragments" in IP Packet Filtering
properties
4. select "enable IP routing" in IP packet filtering properties
Read this:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q288734

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG