Re: publishing terminal server

  • From: <HCALM1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:15:35 -0500

Now I got the terminal server responding at least....

But, The terminal server client connects and the screen goes black, like it
doesn't want to stay connected... any thoughts. Could a packet filter of
some sort cause this? I never configure any server security stuff.....

Thanks,

Andrew

<HCALM1@xxxxxxxx> on 12/13/2001 03:04:57 PM

Please respond to "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To:   "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:

Subject:  [isalist] Re: publishing terminal server

http://www.ISAserver.org

Crazy times! I'll play around with this a little more until I can describe
a better scenerio here. Then I'll post it up or let you all know what was
dorked.

Thanks,
Andrew

Thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 12/13/2001 02:51:22 PM