Re: publishing terminal server

  • From: <HCALM1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:32:46 -0500

I'm not able to stop the terminal server client, don't know why. You know
my internal Terminal Server also a Citrix server. You know what rule I
would have to enable to publish that one to see if it works. I WAS able to
successfully publish my telnet server.

Thanks,
Andrew

Thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 12/13/2001 10:01:25 AM