RE: publishing OWA 2003 through ISA 2000

  • From: "Dana J. Scott" <DJS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 21:25:07 -0600

We are trying to publish OWA 2003 through ISA 2000 using SSL.  Yes, I have
Tom's 5 part article.  Thank you!  We just finished migrating from Exchange 5.5
to Exchange 2003.  The Exch 5.5 OWA site was published as
www.domain.com/exchange.  We also have a web site published through ISA server
at www.domain.com.  With Exchange 5.5, that worked fine.  When trying to
publish OWA 2003, when we install the web site certificate, we break the
domain's web site and the OWA as well.  We think that one option would be to
publish the OWA 2003 site as mail.domain.com and have our ISP add a DNS record
for that, but we're wondering if there is another way to publish OWA 2003 using
the old URL www.domain.com/exchange so that we do not have to wait for DNS
records to propogate in order for it to work.  TIA

Dana Scott
Sutin Thayer & Browne, P.C.