[isalist] Re: proxy configuration

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <Ara.Avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:48:01 -0800

Hi Glenn

No there is nothing else installed beside trend micro ofiice scan client
edition (no pop up blocker) and firewall client . I also chekd the log
and it is making attamepts through regular tcp 443 for SSL. Increased
the maximum TCP connection to 320 instead of standard default 160 and no
luck. Created a rule that allows all outbound traffic from internal to
*.adp.com for all user with no authentication required. Tried to set it
up for direct access which I am  not sure if I done it right or not
because when I run proxycfg in command line it sets no site is set for
direct access.

Last thing I do is I am asking her to spend some time with me trying so
I can get the log and copy to excel and find the error code of failed
attemps as Jim instructed. That might light up some lead.

Thanks for the advise.