[isalist] Re: proxy configuration

  • From: "mohamed saleh" <innocent_angel_eng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 06:22:38 +0200

Ara,
Let we think slowly,
you said that the client can connect to the site successfully and login
correctly till he see the icons of the payroll program, and it takes long time
if he press any button further, right...

Allright, it's some how like Connecting to hotmail....

you connect to hotmail site and login correctly and then you can do anything in
ur hotmail acount and press any button you want,
so I think that site is using a some kind of scripting or programing language
or authentication method, which you should enable it to pass through ISA....
The hotmail, for example, check for the authentication and authorization to
every page to ensure that this user account is the same user account and is not
man in the middle,...

So, I think you have to check with them how they make thier online
authentication and authorization, and I think this might be help