problems with ISA installation

  • From: "Administrador" <administrador@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISA list" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:27:16 -0500

hi,

Could anybody help me?
The situation is:
W2k Adv. Server, ISA Server in integrated mode to let clients make remote
access, 2 NICs as indicated in the installation guide. There`s not a direct
access to internet, we have to use an upstream chaining with Proxy 2.0
Server. I've created the protocol rule for the default protocols, the site
and content rule with full access for all clients and I`ve configured the
routing settings for the chaining. The problem is that from the any computer
client (web proxy or securenat) we can´t get to internet, the IE doesn't
show any message and it seems to be loading the requested page but never
finishes.

thanks.