problem out of no where, see my links to my logs...

  • From: smpclient@xxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 18:27:13 -0400

Today, after 4 months of normal operation and NO changes to the servers, ISA
Server started blocking outgoing DNS requests. You can see today's logs by
following the links below, they were too large to attach...

http://www.virtualpublic.com/isalogs/fw.log
http://www.virtualpublic.com/isalogs/web.log
http://www.virtualpublic.com/isalogs/ip.log

You can see in the last log the blocked UDP requests. My rules are set to be
wide open and have been working up until now. I can ping in and out, access
published websites, and ports, and internal clients can do anything that
doesn't require DNS. I dont understand why it started blocking requests!!!!
Please advise!