[isalist] problem mail access through outlook express behind isa 2004 serve

  • From: ksindore support / Kotak / Securities <ksindore.support@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:19:25 +0530

Dear Sir,

                  I have one pear to pear network (workgroup) with isa 2004
server. My mail server is hosted by third party firm. Now I am able to
access my mails through web access. I want to access my mails behind my isa
2004 server with outlook express but it's seem that isa is blocking my
outlook express communication. So please help me how to configure my isa
2004 server to be able to access my mails through outlook express client.

Warm Regards

Mahendra Patil