problem in running application in ISA SERVER 2000

  • From: pradeep kumar <pradeep_759@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 07:50:44 +0100 (BST)

hi all,
      I am running a application in ISA server 2000
in which all the web requests pass through my
application which is running in 9091 port and in turn
connect to 80 port.
      The PROBLEM is::
      when i made a request through browser changing
the proxy settings of browser  which in turn contacts
my application , but after contacting my application
running in 9091 port ,it is not able to connect to 80
port in isa server because isa server is filtering my
port.

      when i disable ip packet filter option in ISA
SERVER my application is connecting to 80 port.
      so ,if i enable ip packet filter, how to avoid
blocking of my port in ISA server.

plz reply me..........