RE: port scan detected

  • From: "cismic" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:20:39 -0700

What I do is dump all the various event logs into *.csv form and then
Read them into tables that I've created filtering out all but the items
that refer to
ISA.  That way I have a soucre that I can run filters from and then if I
don't want something
Filtered I remove it from the tables as listed below.
15101 is one that I filter most for and then pick up the ip address and
generate the xml or *.csv that
Will be used to feed my process that applies rules to  ISA.

Event Log Names:
DbEvtApp - Application Events
DbEvtSec - Security Events
DbEvtSys - System Events
DbEvtDNS - DNS log file is created on your DNS machine

Joseph