RE: port scan attack

  • From: "Julian" <julian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 02:20:31 -0000

NeoTrace Trace  Version 3.25  Results
Target: 210.155.134.241
Date: 28/02/2002 (Thursday), 02:18:38
Nodes: 18

Node Data
Node Net Reg IP Address      Location            Node Name
  18   1   - 210.155.134.241 TOKYO

Packet Data
Node High Low  Avg  Tot  Lost
  18  255  255  255    1    0

Network Data
Network id#: 1

  Rights restricted by copyright. See
http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html
  (whois7.apnic.net)

inetnum:     210.144.0.0 - 210.159.255.255
netname:     JPNIC-NET-JP
descr:       Japan Network Information Center
country:     JP
admin-c:     JNIC1-AP
tech-c:      JNIC1-AP
remarks:     JPNIC Allocation Block
remarks:     Authoritative information regarding assignments and
remarks:     allocations made from within this block can also be
remarks:     queried at whois.nic.ad.jp. To obtain an English
remarks:     output query whois -h whois.nic.ad.jp x.x.x.x/e
mnt-by:      MAINT-JPNIC
changed:     apnic-ftp@xxxxxxxxx 19991208
source:      APNIC

role:        Japan Network Information Center
address:     Kokusai-Kougyou-Kanda Bldg 6F, 2-3-4 Uchi-Kanda
address:     Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047, Japan
country:     JP
phone:       +81-3-5297-2311
fax-no:      +81-3-5297-2312
e-mail:      hostmaster@xxxxxxxxx
admin-c:     NM6-AP
tech-c:      YM15-AP
tech-c:      IK6-AP
tech-c:      KM19-AP
nic-hdl:     JNIC1-AP
mnt-by:      MAINT-JPNIC
changed:     apnic-ftp@xxxxxxxxx 19990629
changed:     hostmaster@xxxxxxxxx 20011011
source:      APNIC

inetnum:     210.155.128.0 - 210.155.131.255
netname:     MEX-CIDR-BLK-JP
descr:       Media Exchange Co., Inc.
country:     JP
admin-c:     SY294JP
tech-c:      YI001JP
remarks:     This information has been partially mirrored by APNIC from
remarks:     JPNIC. To obtain more specific information, please use the
remarks:     JPNIC whois server at whois.nic.ad.jp. (This defaults to
remarks:     Japanese output, use the /e switch for English output)
changed:     apnic-ftp@xxxxxxxxx 20020227
source:      JPNIC

inetnum:     210.155.128.0 - 210.155.131.255
netname:     MEX-ATM-BB1
descr:       Media EXchange Co.,Inc.
country:     JP
admin-c:     SY294JP
tech-c:      YI001JP
tech-c:      HT5100JP
remarks:     This information has been partially mirrored by APNIC from
remarks:     JPNIC. To obtain more specific information, please use the
remarks:     JPNIC whois server at whois.nic.ad.jp. (This defaults to
remarks:     Japanese output, use the /e switch for English output)
remarks:     This information has been partially mirrored by APNIC from
remarks:     JPNIC. To obtain more specific information, please use the
remarks:     JPNIC whois server at whois.nic.ad.jp. (This defaults to
remarks:     Japanese output, use the /e switch for English output)
changed:     apnic-ftp@xxxxxxxxx 19970829
changed:     apnic-ftp@xxxxxxxxx 20020227

Thats all the info I can find from here in the UK

Julian