RE: port 8080 difficulty

  • From: "Mario" <netwerkbeheerder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 05:48:32 +0100

Made that stupid mistake my self

First check your lat ( what is local domain ) ore not check with cmd
ipconfig /all ( at the promt)

Than what is in ip and what is out ( I made my mistake with load balans)
as in multi nic's

Check your records on this one.

And take some time as it tries to propagate true your domain

Second if it works with our the is a it mean a rule nothing more so don'
t change it all.

And backup your setting before you change.

Can be usefull.

Good luck

Mario