Re: passing requesting ip back to webserver via web publishing in ISA

  • From: "cismic" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:28:06 -0800

Hello all,
I'm still working on that issue!  I was supposed to have a beta out the
15th of Nov.  However, I'm lagging just a tad! :).
I'm very close though of having something released.  I've even setup a
temp web site http://www.stat-sphere.com  (nothing really there yet!
just testing color schemas).
I also decided to create the web site as a .net using a mixture of C#
and vb.net
All the source code for the logs and database will be able to be
acquired for free or donations once done.

I have programs that read the event log, parse the web page for ip
numbers/assignments and the ability to list the Trojans that could be
using certain ports.
I'm importing all the logs from isa rather then having ISA directly
connected to a sql database

ISA and IIS isapi filters use some of the same code but there are
differences in how they process, so I've been digging into the SDK to
get an appropriate web filter created.
Working those long hours to accomplish my goal!

please email me any suggestions regarding logs and reports that you
would like to see added.

Joseph