packet filtering does not work

  • From: "peter" <ptrsth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 10:41:57 -0600

Hi

ISA Server works in integrated mode.
Web requests work fine.
When I enable IP routing, ping and trace route requests work fine too.
But any other requests except HTTP and FTP (any ports except 21/20 and 80)
do not work.
I do not use any Internet-servers in my internal network.
I tried to set "protocol rules"("applies to" - "any request"), then "IP
packet filters", all rules in any direction.
In any case - in firewall logs: Connect 13301 for port enabled in rules.
Requests from Outlook Express do not work (SMTP, POP3, NNTP).
Is MS FW Client needed for Outlook Express(W98/2K)? But I tried to use one
- without effect.