outlook and isa server

  • From: "Virgil Moeljoredjo-Redjosentono" <virgil.redjosentono@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 06:09:23 -0600

Hi everyone..

I am very new at this isa server/proxy/firewall thing and i need help

I have clients running Win2000 and Win98 and most of them are using
outlook 2000.  We do not have a exchange server. After first installation
every could access the internet, download, read mail, etc, etc. But after
3 weeks or so the client that are using outlook could not there mail. I
have tried all of the advices that i could find on this problem from this
site and the knowledge base site of microsoft. But nothing helped. But the
real kaka here is why can i read mail with outlook express and not with
outlook??

I need help!! can someone help me???