outgoing requests

  • From: "Vanvelthoven, Danny" <D.Vanvelthoven@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:25:36 +0200

Hi,

When you have outgoing requests trough your ISA, the remote computer sees
this as a request coming from the first external IP of your ISA.  Is there a
way to change this ?
We want to split some traffic over some of our external IP's.  Now, by
default, VPN is only working on the first external IP, so we have to move
all the other outgoing request te the 3th or 4th IP.
Is this possible ?

Danny

View our available profiles on http://competences.CentricKsi.be

LEGAL  DISCLAIMER:  The information included in this message is personal
and/or confidential and intended exclusively for the addressees as stated.
This message and/or the accompanying documents may contain confidential
information and should be handled accordingly.  If you are not the intended
reader of this message, we urgently request that you notify Centric KSI
immediately and that you delete this e-mail and any copies of it from your
system and destroy any printouts immediately. It is forbidden to distribute,
reproduce, use or disclose the information in this e-mail to third parties
without obtaining prior permission from Centric KSI.  We expressly point out
that there are risks associated with the use of e-mail like data corruption,
interception, unauthorised amendment, viruses and unforeseen delays.
Centric KSI and the companies within the group shall not accept any
liability whatsoever for damage resulting from the use of e-mail.  Legally
binding obligations can only arise for Centric KSI by means of a written
instrument, signed by an authorized representative of Centric KSI.