RE: out look express problem

  • From: "Gabriel O. Zabal" <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 21:57:44 +0100

It`s not usual to use a mail client on the same ISAServer machine.
But in that case, you need to create packets filters to allow the
communication with the mail servers:

POP3 - TCP - Outbound - Local Port: All - Remote Port : 110
SMTP - TCP - Outbound - Local Port: All - Remote Port : 25

Hope it helps.

Gabriel Zabal
gabriel@xxxxxxxxxx