[isalist] Re: oh no, error 64 - network name no longer available

  • From: Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 16:39:13 -0700

ISA and TMG give you this error when the TCP connection is broken unexpectedly.
If you get a network capture of this process, I'll bet the server or client
close the connection before ISA expects it to.
Netmon
3<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=983b941d-06cb-4658-b7f6-3088333d062f>
 is a great tool for that task.

Jim