offtopic:Proxy

  • From: "Sharma, Shobha" <c-ssharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:29:36 -0400

Hi All

I have MS Proxy 2.0 in our production environment configured for server
publishing with wsp client on the web server. Its working very will. I
noticed one of the problem sometime back. Whenever I reboot the web
server(wsp client) the sites are not accessible but all communications is
wotking between proxy and web server(used chkwsp32 utility). Once I restart
the IIS admin service it works fine. Is it because of the dependecy order of
some services that IISadmin can't read the wspcfg file after the reboot and
once I restart the service it reads the and thus start listening on
configured ports.
I will appreciate if somebody  can shine some light on this behaviour of wsp
client.
Thanks
Shobha