RE: ntlm auth issue

  • From: "Don Bentz" <Don@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 13:45:40 -0500

Thanks Tom, lol, thats the article i used before posting.. :)

I did just try this here in my network, and it works, so I'm off to
their network and see what is different.

Thanks,

Don Bentz, MCSE, CCA, MCP+I
Computer Management Systems, Inc.
216 South Main Street
Columbia City, IN  46725
[260] 248-2191 V  [260] 248-2801 F
www.cmsinetworks.com <http://www.cmsinetworks.com/>

Did you know.. "Did you know that Microsofts website consists of six
clusters, each with 10 quad-processor Intel Pentium III Xeon-based
servers and running on RC1 of XP Server"