[isalist] non-standard SSL Port

  • From: "Barbara Causey" <barbara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:45:33 -0400

      Hello List,

      We are getting the error message below and I tried running the script in
the KB about this problem, but it did not fix it. Would some kind person please
tell me what I am doing wrong?

      Thank you,
      Barbara

      Network Access Message: The page cannot be displayed

      Technical Information (for Support personnel)
        a.. Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The specified Secure Sockets Layer
(SSL) port is not allowed. ISA Server is not configured to allow SSL requests
from this port. Most Web browsers use port 443 for SSL requests. (12204)
        b.. IP Address: 192.168.0.6
        c.. Date: 10/10/2006 7:43:05 PM