[isalist]

  • From: Craig.Meyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:32:07 -0400

We are using an automatic config script via group policy and we are
having an issue with pda's synching with the wks. We have updated the
LAT for the pda addresses (169.x.x.x) and also have the addresses in the
web browser tab to bypass proxy with ISA (2004 enterprise running on
W2k3 SP1).

Basically, the pda's hang during the active synch. We have only had
success with the synch when we use a group policy or manually edit Lan
Settings within IE to use proxy server and pypass proxy server for local
addresses checked. The issue with doing this via policy is that home
users cant modify the proxy server settings within IE.

Am I missing something within the config of the ISA Server to get this
to work with the automatic config script?

Thanks

Craig

** ** **  PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL  ** ** **
This email transmission contains privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a
violation of law.  If you are not the intended recipient or a person
responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please delete
the email and immediately notify the sender via the email return address or
mailto:postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thank you.

- end -