[isalist] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 06:07:39 -0700

Thanx for the vote of confidence, but all I own are a couple of bugs for
it (fixed, tho).

As a tester for ISA (and often other products), I could say that I "had
a hand" in any feature I tested or bugged, but it wouldn't be strictly
true.

Either way, the question of ISA getting a DHCP-assigned "public" address
is "addressed" in the KBs I linked.

It doesn't matter if it's ISA 2000/4/6 or if SBS is in the mix.  Those
KBs are the solution.

Frankly, I disagree with the SBS team's concept of creating an array
policy when modifying the system policy would do just fine.